All bookings are made on the understanding that those using/hiring the facilities agree to indemnify the Corduff Sports Centre Committee against all actions, claims and out of pocket expenses by any individual or group arising out of said booking. The management Committee of the Corduff Sports Centre does not accept any responsibility for any loss or injury occurring in, or in the vicinity of, the Centre, how so ever caused arising from the negligence of the user group.
Applicants must enclose their original insurance certificate with each application. The certificate will be returned with written confirmation on receipt of it.
Public Liability ___ Employers Liability ____ Professional Indemnity____ Other _____
Agreed payment terms: Payments must be made in monthly instalments (one month in advance)
- Booking forms must be signed and returned, with one month’s payment by cheque.
- Application for the use/hire if the centre facilities must be submitted on the official application form.
- The management will assess all applications and respond to them in writing. All bookings are subject to approval by the management and the management’s decision in respect of same is final.
- The centre may be unavailable from time to time, for example for centre activities or school use – groups will not be charged for any time not available to them as a result of such arrangements. Where already paid for, the value of the time lost will be deducted from the next payment due.
- The management reserves the right to review, change or cancel a booking with prior notice in writing.
- Cheques must be made payable to Corduff Sports centre.
- All payments to be sent to Corduff Sports Centre for the attention of the Manager. Blackcourt Road, Corduff, Dublin 15.
- If agreed payment arrangements are not honoured, bookings may be terminated immediately. Non payment of rent will render this agreement null and void and will result in loss of access to the facility.
- Refunds will not be available in respect of cancellations in respect of the current term or any cancellation unless one month’s notice, in writing is given. The hirer will be liable for 50% payment of cancelled bookings even, where prior notice of cancellation is given.
- In a case of a cancellation, the hirer must inform the Sports Centre and the course participants about cancellation and re-scheduling of a session within 48 hours of the star of a class. It is the hirer’s duty to have adequate contact details of each participant on file.
- Rates of hire will be decided on a six-month basis by the Corduff Sports Centre. The rates will be displayed in the Rental Structure Chart.
- Rules, polices and procedures of the centre, as laid down by the working group, the committee, or the management/staff must be abided by at all times. Users must familiarise themselves with the landlord to tenant letting agreement and conditions attached. Sign two copies of the agreement retaining one original copy and forwarding the second original copy to be held on file.
- Unsupervised children are not permitted in or around the Sports Centre.
- The hirer will ensure that a competent, qualified adult is in attendance to supervise the proper and safe usage of the sports centre by members of their group.
- The person responsible for supervising the group must, on entering the sports centre, sign in the group on the desk diary at the reception, indicating details of numbers and time of arrival and and do the same procedure on vacating the premises.
- The sports centre operates a strict footwear policy in order to protect the floor in the main hall. Users must provide suitable floor covering where appropriate.
- Users agree to abide by any other terms and conditions as laid down from time to time.
- Users accept that there may be other groups using the sports offering the same activity as you, possibility on the same day.
- Users must vacate the hall/rooms promptly at the end of their allotted time to facilitate others.
- The Corduff Sports centre does not accept any responsibility for any equipment left on the premises. It must be noted that user groups must not leave equipment on the premises without prior permission.
- Users are advised not to do any promotion or advertising until they have received written confirmation of their booking from the management committee.
- NO UNAUTHORISED USE, PRE BOOKED USERS ONLY.
- ONLY COACHES, MANAGERS AND PLAYERS ALLOWED ON THE PITCH.
- MANAGERS OR COACHES MUST BE ON THE PITCH BEFORE PLAYERS/CHILDREN. The person in charge of the group must ensure players/users behave correctly.
- SPOT CHECKS WILL BE CARRIED OUT ON PLAYERS TO ENSURE CORRECT FOOTWARE IS WORN.
- PLAYERS WITH INCORRECT FOOTWARE WILL BE REQUESTED TO LEAVE THE PITCH AREA and the club will be held responsible.
- USE ONLY RUNNERS, MOULDED STUDS OR MOULDED BLADES.
- CLEAN FOOTWARE ONLY.
- USE BOOT BRUSHES PROVIDED.
- DEPOSIT LITTER IN BINS PROVIDED.
- USE ONLY PLASTIC CONTAINERS FOR DRINKS.
- NO METAL, STUDS SPIKES OR BLADES PERMITTED.
- NO SMOKING OR CHEWING GUM.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES.
- GOALS & SPORTS EQUIPMENT SHOULD NOT BE DRAGGED ACROSS SURFACE. ALL SHOULD BE LIFTED OR WHELLED. IF MOVING GOALS PLEASE PUT BACK IN PLACE AFTER USE.
- DO NOT PLACE HEAVY OR SHARP OBJECTS ON SURFACE.
- NO CYCLES WITHIN THE PERIMETER FENCE.
- NO DOGS ON PREMISES.
- NO FOOD PERMITTED ON THE PITCH.
youth / sports group
||€15.00 P/H||€30.00 P/H||€45.00 P/H|
||€5.00 P/H||€10.00 P/H||€15.00 P/H|
|All-Weather Pitch (per pitch)||€15.00 P/H||€35.00 P/H||€60.00 P/H|